Thursday, February 10, 2011

First Blog Post Ever!

So woke up today and decieded to create a blog. Not that I am not busy enough, thought I would share my thoughts and ideas with others.
So a little bit about me!
No matter how crafty I try to be my husband always out does me or has an even better idea. It does work to my advantage when I am stumped and in need of a idea. I always know he will have at least one new suggestion or idea of how to make my project better.
I am a stay at home mom of two and love scrapbooking and paper crafts. I am always doing crafts with my son and can't wait for my daughter to get old enough to craft with us.
I am hoping this blog will keep me inspired and will force me to make even more time to do the crafts that I love!
Goals!
Hope to post a new completed project at least once a week.
Would also like to expand and try new crafts other than paper crafts. (Sewing, knitting and painting to name just a few)

No comments:

Post a Comment